Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 11-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 1
Comments: 0
Default Few question before buying

Hi, I need to know if there is the chance, when you upload the image, to get the real address to the original size of the picture...cause right now I get only the link to the web page where it is the original picture, and the link for the resised picture but with no redirect link to the original pic...

like on this forum:

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

Marco
Old 12-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

In both Lite and Pro there is the Default Thumb Size setting that can be set so the [IMG] link is to the original image. In Pro the Default Thumb Size setting is considered in conjunction with the Watermark Image, Use Dynamic Link, and Use .htaccess Link settings to determine the type of [IMG] link to show.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 12-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Yellow Plog

Code:
sorry man, but I don't understand it...
where do I set the Dynamic Link? and what do I have to set on the .htaccess file?

thanks a lot!

As soon as i'll have the money on my paypal account I'll by the pro cause I like the Watermark stuff!!!

Marco
Old 12-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Orange Plog

Comments: 2

Marco,
regarding your question about "Dynamic Link". See Morgan's post How to use the [IMG] tags.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Yellow Plog

the link you posted it doesn't let me go in...

instead I didn't wanna say that the images are not shown in my posts... I mean that when I upload an image i can only see this:

Code:

instead of this:

Code:

I mean I'd like to see the link of the thumbnail where when you click on it it opens the real size image..

Marco
Old 12-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Comments: 25

The the Watermark Image, Use Dynamic Link, and Use .htaccess Link settings are in the Pro version only. Try the Lite online demo here. If you like how it displays the view file page, grab Lite from vBorg here and upgrade from Lite v.1.0.8 to Lite v.2.0.5. By default both Lite and Pro show two textboxes, one for the [IMG] tag and one for the [URL] tag. If you want more than two, you'd need to edit the following template:
Code:
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams