Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 08-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 10
Comments: 2
Lightbulb PhotoPlog 'Filmstrip' Idea

Morgan
I just happened to see this famous site, called CMotion Image Gallery. So I got the idea, why not using it in our Gallery? We have now a lot of JS addons like 'Lightbox and the 'Highslide' stuff. So I came to the idea to consider it in one of the next PhotoPlog release. I'm no JS expert, but I'd like to know how difficult it is to integrate in in our PhotoPlog. Might be to have a JS Preload code to get it worked. But I'm not sure. What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PhotoPlog 'Filmstrip'.jpg (48.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 08-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Comments: 25

Thanks, moved to suggestions.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 08-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 1
Comments: 0

wie sinnvoll ist den das ganze für die performance?

wenn eine kategorie nun zum beispiel 500 bilder hat, müssten ja 500 thums gelade werden
Old 08-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Orange Plog

Comments: 2

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Well, that's it why I mentioned "Preloader". I have this idea a long time since 2.1.3. At that time I tried to install exactly this script but it did not work. I wrote a seperate ACP option for switching to the PhotoPlog Filmstrip and to the JS Motion option. And that worked, but the most important motion code did not work. So I gave it up and I canceled this project. I'm almost sure it has also something to do with a preload function in case of many thumbs. This function is really great. Especially its flawless and smooth scrolling should be considered for one of the next PhotoPlog versions I'm happy that Morgan moved this thread into the suggestions! Thank you, Morgan