Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Lite > Troubleshooting & Problems
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 18 Years ago

Old 03-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Runtime error in IE6

The Page works fine in Firefox, but gives a runtime 'annoyance' error in Internet Explorer 6 everytime a photoplog page loads.

"A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug? Line:723 Error: Object Expected"

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nick
Old 03-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Green Plog

The Page Is Here.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Don't see anything except...
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-23-2006, 04:39 AM
Green Plog

I'm logged in and refreshed the page, but still only see "Content visible to registered users only." in your post above.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Oops, you should see it now.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-24-2006, 03:43 AM
Green Plog

Code:
It seems to only show the PhotoPlog pages when you log in to vB. Is there a way to enable access for all users?
Old 03-24-2006, 03:46 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Actually, I see a blank page in IE and FF, and when I look at the HTML source, all I see is...
Code:
Old 03-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Green Plog

It shows a blank page when no user is logged in.

If I log in from a vB page, then visit the photoplog link, it displays the content.

Somewhere in the PHP code there must be a permissions issue? (I'm guessing?)

I would like for it to display those pages for guests as well. How can I make it do that?
Old 03-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Green Plog

The permissions are set to allow guest users to view the files in the Admin CP, but unregistered users still get a blank page when visiting the Photoplog page.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Head Plog
Admin

If PhotoPlog is set to not allow guests, for example, it uses the vB STANDARD_ERROR template to show a message onscreen. Nothing is set to feed only a title tag, regardless of whether guests are allowed, so I'm not sure what is happening though the following might be worth a check.
Code: