PhotoPlog

Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog.com > Miscellaneous Foobar
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 06-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 2
Comments: 0
Default Hey Morgan, have you seen this?!

Geek's just released a free mod over on vB.org that might be really useful for you? It uses his system for th upcoming GAL 6 to do bbcode parsing/replacement to handle streaming video etc, and looks to be easily extensible for things like highslide. if you get to page 3 on the thread Geek and Wayne Luke from vB.com comment on the use for image handling...

James and Susan
Old 06-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Thanks, but free to use does not necessarily imply free to redistribute.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 06-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 2
Comments: 0

Totally understood, but I was wondering if it might not be able to reparse images dropped into posts with the original popup selector to use the new version with highslide?

Basically I was thinking that it might be useful in the way that highslide and lightbox are. You don't own or distribute highslide or lightbox, but that doesn't prevent you from making use of them for extended features and just pointing folks to the download site so they can install? ::shrug::

Just thought it might be interesting/useful... Plus Geek's just a fun/cool developer, his error and info messages in his mods are a riot .

James and Susan
Old 06-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Looking at this screenshot leads me to think that his modification works similarly to what I've already released for Highslide, though I haven't taken a peak at his code at this point so cannot be sure.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams