Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 09-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 3
Comments: 1
Question Handling Emails from Customers

Hey Morgan (or anyone else who want to reply),

How do you handle questions from people that post them on the forums? I am about to launch my site and am trying to see what the best method would be of responding to my Help forum section of my site. Do you get instant notification of all threads started? After that, do you subscribe to all posts in case they have another question? Or do you look at the board itself? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcos
Old 09-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Personally, I just check the forums, making use of the recent posts drop down menu in the navbar on this site. Most every day there are some new posts here, so I'll see them when I visit, which negates the need for me to subscribe to notifications.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 09-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 3
Comments: 1
Smile

Great. Thanks for the idea about the recent posts drop down. I will probably use that.