Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 06-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 10
Comments: 2
Thumbs up Attn To Morgan!

Hi Mr Morgan,
as you remember, I bought yesterday the PhotoPlog Pro via PayPal. Great and smooth transaction. My translation from English into German phrases is almost ready. Only some lines and that's it

It passed thru my mind to say you: Your PhotoPlog program ist AWESOME & REALLY SENSATIONAL. My godness: Never seen such a great program. Simple to use and one of the best progs ever I had. I love to see people doing this kind of work! This is what helps to make your PhotoPlog better and better each day. Hat off, you did a great job
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
! Keep up the good work
Code:
. Thanks for letting me stay at your beautiful home Best regards from Cologne... Mike
Old 06-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

I agree, it's very easy to use and easy to understand. And i especially like the fast support around here.

Speaking of german translation, i also had to do this some time ago. And while it didn't take very long, it would perhaps be a good idea to offer some kind of translation-file for new customers. (Or for the case i have to reinstall... )

Last edited by Sparkiller; 06-19-2006 at 02:39 PM..
Old 06-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Orange Plog

Code:
Where you are from? Don't say Germany

I'd love to share my translation. But I have no clue whether it's possible to make it public here in that forum. Because of its (C) Copright, you know? -Mike

Morgan: What do you think? May I can upload it? Or to place a link from where any customers can DL it?
Old 06-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Code:
Ok, dann sag ich nicht, dass ich aus Deutschland komme.
Genauer gesagt, aus Gelsenkirchen.

But i don't think there are any legal issues. I would gladly share my own language-file, but i don't even know how to export it. And it still has some gaps, since i only translated the part visible to the users. Lazy me.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Orange Plog

Code:
Ha, meine 2. Heimatstadt, denn da bin ich geboren und aufgewachsen bis zum 15 Lebensjahr. Wie klein doch die Welt manchmal ist...

Code:
LOL, seems that we both still being lazy. Me too, because I know what a hard work it is to get all phrases translated into German. Lucky English User over there in the US. Got all my phrases translated some min's ago. I believe we should wait to get an answer from Morgan. Let's see what his opinion is and what he thinks about it

Code:
Export? Of what? Of vB? I'm a lil bit confused, but I think you probably mean how to publish the phrase file? Or? -Mike
Old 06-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Comments: 25

Thanks for the compliments. Glad you are happy with the script.

There is a ZIP here that contains a PhotoPlog Pro language XML file, plus a ReadMe file with instructions on how to make translations. To export a language XML file, go to vB ACP -> Languages & Phrases -> Download / Upload Languages.

You may post entire language XML files, but not the product/plugin XML, templates, or PHP files. Pro language translations can go here and Lite language translations can go here.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams