Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 08-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Question Favorites and User watch?

Hello, I'm liking this a lot so far. I am working on an art site and I needed something that integrates well into vb.

My question is that is it easy to add items into a "Favorites" page in your profile? Also if a user likes a members art then is there a way to get a notification if that member posts a new picture? Also, there are some plugins for menalto gallery that allow you let users buy prints of photographs using services like digibug. Would is be quite simple to get a feature or plugin like that?

One more thing Is there a way to choose which images get shown in the header of the main page? or are they only random?

Fiiiinally, is there a way to feature an art work so it appears some where on top or on the main page (if using a VB CMS )

I'm just asking because there seems to be an addons section here that I can't view and I was wondering if someone had already created stuff like that for photoplog

Also, is it possible to look at / or get a list of the hacks and mods available ?

Thanks

Last edited by garg; 08-26-2006 at 08:26 PM..
Old 08-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Out of the box, you can display thumbnails on the main vBa CMPS page. If you want to change random thumbs to something else, you'd need to make edits similar to this or this. There is nothing built-in for the other items you mentioned. Though access is limited to pro users, here is a list of thread titles in the mods forum:
  • User profile filmstrip
  • VBSEO Sitemap addon for photoplog
  • 4 different thumbnail setups
  • New File in Moderation Email
  • New Comment Email
  • RSS2 Feed
  • MemberInfo Addon Part I
  • PhotoPlog LetterBar
  • German Translation Phrases
  • MemberInfo Addon Part II
  • MouseOver Function
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams