Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog.com > Feedback & Suggestions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 18 Years ago

Old 03-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Some suggestions

First off, thank you for providing such a great script. Here are a few suggestions I've come up with:

1. The ability to display random or latest picture thumbnails on the forum home and the option to enable and disable this via the admin panel.

2. The thumbnail on forum home box will have the option to choose which fields you want to be displayed i.e title, size, author etc.

3. A slideshow feature.

4. Ability to search for galleries of a certain member, perhaps listing all the members with a gallery with a link to it when someone clicks on a letter in the alphabet row. FOr example if I click on C I will be presented with a list of all the members who begin with C who have a gallery and by clicking on their username it will take me to a list of their photos.

5. All thumbnails automatically rounded so it looks more professional, like you have on this site.

6. Link to a friend?
Old 03-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Here's another.

When you click upload from within a category, that category will automatically be the category in which the photo will be uploaded too so that you don't have to select it from the drop down menu. If upload is clicked from the gallery home page however you would still have to select which category you would like it to be in. Would be useful.