Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 15 Years ago

Old 06-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Planning to purchase photoplog pro, few questions

I am contemplating buying the pro version of photoplog; however before I buy it, I want to know whether or not it has the features I am looking for.

So here are my questions:

Can photoplog have sub categories within category i.e. flowers – rose – sunflower etc.

Can users vote and comment on photographs?

Can a particular category be closed after some time for voting/comments/uploads?

Can members upload the same image into multiple categories and can these categories in which the photo is visible, be changed, removed and add at a later stage?

Is there an option to make photoplog work with/replace the attachment option of vBulletin?

Is photoplog compatible with vbseo i.e. can urls generated by it, be rewritten by vbseo?
Old 06-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

1: Yes, you can set up sub-categories.

2: Yes, users can rate and comment. Ratings are currently included as a part of comments, i.e., if you can comment, you can rate.

3: You can set a category to dis/allow comments, and you can set whether a certain usergroup can upload to a certain category.

4. Users can upload to only one category at a time. If users want the same image in multiple categories, they would need to do another upload. Not sure what you mean by the second part of the question, but you can change category settings, and add or remove categories, when you want.

5: No, the vB attachment system is separate from PhotoPlog.

6: Check vbseo.com. Someone might have posted something for PhotoPlog.

Please feel free to try the online demo and view the ACP screenshots.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams