Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 03-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default PhotoPlog and vBulletin RC1

Hello,
Is PhotoPlog compatible with the vBulletin RC1 and vBadvanced 3.0?
Does a translation exist for the language pt-br?
Is it easy to integrate PhotoPlog with the vBulettin and the vBadvanced?
Buying a license in how long he will be available for me?

de Freitas
São Paulo - Brasil
Old 03-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

1: vBulletin 3.7 is at an RC (release candidate) stage at this point, but PhotoPlog should still be compatible with vBulletin 3.7. The lite version is available on vBorg if you want to test it. Regarding vBa CMPS see point three.

2: As of this writing, there are pro Arabic, French, German, and Turkish translations available from other members, but no pro Brazilian Portuguese translation is available, though there is a pro XML language file available if you wish to make the translation to your language.

3: PhotoPlog has been coded to be compatible with vBulletin. The code was not written to be compatible with other third-party add-ons, though there are a number of people who use PhotoPlog, vBa CMPS, vBulletin. PhotoPlog ACP screenshots can be found here.

4: With a license purchase comes one year of pro support and download access, after which time you can renew for $35 USD (subject to change) if you wish. The license itself is basically a 'forever use' license, subject to the terms of the license.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Green Plog

Default PhotoPlog and vBulletin RC1

Morgan...
Who indicated PhotoPlog for me was it Mr. Beduino responsible for the forum http://www.vb-brasil.org/.
He gave me good references on you and his/her product.
I will buy the license of the product today to begin the translation.
I hope he works with the version RC1 of the vBulletin.

Mário

Note: done the original images of the buttons do by the photoshop accompany the product to be translated?
I await that information to execute the purchase of the license.

Thank you...
Old 03-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Head Plog
Admin

The images/buttons that come with PhotoPlog are either GIF, JPG, or PNG images. They were created directly as GIF, JPG, or PNG images, and there are no PSD files.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Green Plog

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Then, as it is possible to translate the buttons and images?
Should it be created new buttons?
Does some exist skim for PhotoPlog that comes with the sources of the images?

Mário
Old 03-31-2008, 09:53 PM
Head Plog
Admin

You could use a blank vB button to make a translation, or you could create your own image with whatever text you want.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Green Plog

Well, I will execute the purchase of the license.
Thank you.