Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 10-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Unhappy post install help needed!

Hello,

I have been searching the forums for awhile and tried most of the suggested ideas but to no avail.

I recently installed the latest version of PhotoPlog Lite but I am having issues after the install (I followed the instructions carefully). When I try to hit my site:
http://www.mysite.com/forums/photoplog
note: not my domain just an example, but the path is how mine is setup.

I get the following error:

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/content/c/d/u/cdubadmin/html/forums/photoplog/settings.php on line 92

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/d/u/cdubadmin/html/forums/photoplog/settings.php on line 93

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/c/d/u/cdubadmin/html/forums/photoplog/settings.php on line 93

I ran the php file which tells you the directory location and this is what it returned: /home/content/c/d/u/cdubadmin/html/forums. I set this path in the config file but it still returns the same error. Do I have to reload the config file from the vB adminCP or something?

I think the path that it returned is incorrect. but no matter what I change the path to (and then reupload the config file), it keeps returning the same error.

Any help would really be apprecaited!

Thanks
Old 10-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Does the line in the PhotoPlog config file look like this:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-19-2006, 04:15 PM
Green Plog

Default it did

it did, but I have been trying to fix it so I tried some other strings.....it currently has: define('PHOTOPLOG_FWD','/home/content/cdubadmin/html/forums');
Old 10-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Green Plog

Default but

but if i try to hit .com/forums/photoplog i get this:

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/content/c/d/u/cdubadmin/html/forums/photoplog/settings.php on line 92

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/d/u/cdubadmin/html/forums/photoplog/settings.php on line 93

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/c/d/u/cdubadmin/html/forums/photoplog/settings.php on line 93

which looks like it does not even read my changes
Old 10-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Copy the line verbatim from post two and try that. What happens?
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Green Plog

ok I just uploaded the config file with your info from post 2 and now I see a login page, is this what I should get? I guess that’s good because it is different than the errors I was getting

but I'm confused, why is it working suddenly? Sorry if I’m being an idiot all of this is very new to me and I am still trying to learn it all. I guess I need to setup permissions in my adminCP now?
Old 10-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Without seeing what you originally had in the config file, I can only guess that there was a typo. Anyway, now you need to go to the PhotoPlog Setting and Usergroup Manager to set things.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Green Plog

yeah I'm not sure either but its working now and that is all that matters.............thank you very much for your help! i really appreciate it!