Default highslide or lightbox, members galleries and group permissions

Let me see if I understand this right -

Highslide or lightbox function:
Pro - Yes
Lite - No

Members can create their own galleries:
Pro - Yes
Lite - No

Can you limit the amount of disk space or the number of pictures uploaded by certain user groups?

Lets say regular users - can they be limited to 50 pictures or 10 megs or disk space. Either or option is good.

Donaters or the board supporter group could be limited to 300 pictures or 50 megs of disk space.

Could this work?
Old 04-28-2007, 01:14 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Pro comes with Lightbox integration. Neither lite or pro has Highslide integration, and neither version allows members to create categories. Pro currently allows members to suggest categories, which an admin can then approve or deny. Both lite and pro allow you to set a maximum file size and a maximum file limit on a usergroup basis. There is a pro screenshot here of those usergroup options.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 04-29-2007, 02:50 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

There is a difference between categories and members having their own galleries.

I did not mean that members can create categories, I would like each member to have their own gallery.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

No, members do not have their own galleries. They can upload to currently created categories.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams