Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 02-09-2008, 04:03 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 1
Smile Questions about photoplog

I am looking to purchase photoplog for my new site. A few questions
1) Is pppro working with vbseo. I know its a third party product and i am not asking support as such. I just want to know if there is any site thats integrated vbseo crr's with success.
2) Is it possible to get the category and image titles in url(No rewrites are fine, i will handle that part) with file edits ofcourse.
3) This might welll exist but am confirming. I would prefer to watermark my images at the start. So that all three images(thumbs, medium and original) are watermarked and when directly accessed show that way). Is it possible to not generate images dynamically at the last stage and use the watermarked original.

Thanks
Old 02-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

1: There are a number of sites using both vBSEO and PhotoPlog, but as I don't use vBSEO, I don't know what CRR means. Might try asking that one at vbseo.com and when there take a gander at any PhotoPlog related threads, as there have been a few incompatibilities between the two programs, though most seem minor.

2: It would take files edits to get category and images titles in URLs, but it is possible if you are up for the edits. There might also be something at vbseo.com for that too, but you'd need to check.

3: Watermarks are currently done on the fly for large thumbnails and original files. The current version does not have an option to hard watermark images.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 02-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 1

oops. I needed the third functionality. Generating real time images is first a bit heavy on server resources and won't be crawled by google image search also which can deliver seizable number of guests to the gallery.
Is this option on the table or can be expected? It would be a critical option for me atleast
Old 02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Sorry, there is no time frame as to if/when a hard watermark option will be available, but I think Google can index dynamically generated images (example) though you might want to check more on that.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams