Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 18 Years ago

Old 01-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 2
Comments: 0
Default feature?

first up thanks for a great product. installed a treat and it does exactly what i want it to do. nearly! lol

basically i run a clubbing website and will be putting flyers up for people to check out. now with a flyer there is a front and a back to it so i would like to know if this will be caterd for in the pro version?

also are we looking at something hopefully rearing its head within the next 3-4 months most likely? as if so il hang on and if that feature will be there not start uploading the flyers to the lite one i currently have on my forum now as i can only up single images.

many thanks for your time and cheers for a great product
Old 01-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Tentative list of pro features: http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showp...18&postcount=3

I'm thinking of making the multiple upload so that on the view image page, there's a bit of JavaScript to flip between images that were uploaded at the same time.

Hopefully it doesn't take me three more months to finish.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams