Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 18 Years ago

Old 02-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Memberinfo question

Ok I added:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
To the memberinfo template but its not working at all. Now what I would like is for it to display their last 5 pics submitted to the gallery. How would I do that and maybe you can tell me why the code above isn't working for me.

My memberinfo template is highly customised using the MySpace look alike profile view.

Thanks in advance
Steve
Old 02-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Check that the 'can view files' usergroup permission is set to yes, and that there are uploaded files for that particular user, none of which are in file moderation. I'm not familiar with the MySpace look-alike profile view, but if it's only modifying a template, it shouldn't affect the variable. If you want to display latest thumbs instead of random thumbs, you'd need to edit the query in the PhotoPlog Member Info Thumbs plugin.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 02-12-2006, 03:52 AM
Green Plog

Morgan, here is the funny thing, all permissions are set to viewable defaults, anyone can view files, etc.

Its odd, I know that is has nothing to do with the template so maybe its the code. I will have it posted below that way you can check to make sure I didn't accidentally change anything.

PhotoPlog Member Info:
Code:
PhotoPlog Member Info Thumbs:
Code:
I don't think anything is changed but I could have added something on accident or the site owners partner could have changed something.

Also, could I change this line:
Code:
To:
Code:
That way it will get the last 5 and sort them ascending?

Cheers and thanks for the help
Steve
Old 02-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Don't see anything that stands out. Did the hook get changed? Try adding in some echo statements and see what shows on screen. To order by time use:
Code:
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 02-14-2006, 04:23 AM
Green Plog

Still can't get them to show. Let me post a screenshot.

Code:
Don't ask me why its doin that as I tried figuring it out but decided it best to ask here.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Head Plog
Admin

That almost looks like the SRC links to the thumbs are incorrect:
Code:
View the HTML source and see what links are in the red box area.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Green Plog

LOL, found the problem:
Code:
Its calling the forum folder twice when it should only do that once. Interesting.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:42 AM
Green Plog

Now its fixed. Looks like its posting the last 5 instead of the random part. Thanks for the help.