Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 08-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Random Images

Hi

How would I on my forum home page (not gallery home page)

show just the random images above my forum like you have on your forum.but without the info bar below..so just a block of random images?

many thanks
Old 08-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

In the Lite version, edit the PhotoPlog Forum Home Thumbs plugin, located at the forumhome_complete hook, by removing all references to the $photoplog_row_bottom variable, and then if not already done, add $photoplog_forumhome right after $navbar appears in the vB FORUMHOME template.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 08-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Green Plog

many thanks for that.

I not sure and cant find what you mean by forumhome_complete. I cant find any files or templates by that name

but I added the $photoplog_forumhome into the Forumhome template and works just as I wanted.. just shows the random images which is what I was after

many thanks for your help.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Green Plog

actually if you could clarify that.. I would like to remove the "posted by" line from the random thumbs on my forum home

thanks. Is a great plugin, really like it.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:07 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Go to vB ACP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager and look for the PhotoPlog Forum Home Thumbs plugin, located at the forumhome_complete hook. Click the edit link and remove all references to the $photoplog_row_bottom variable.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 08-30-2006, 12:06 PM
Green Plog

I increased the photo limit in the memberinfo thumbs, but now the category bar doesn't go to the edge....

how do make it extend to the amount of photos thumbs?
Old 08-31-2006, 02:21 AM
Head Plog

Gallery: 2

Go to the ACP and bring up the PhotoPlog Member Info Thumbs plugin. The plugin code defines a variable $photoplog_table_start. Adjust the colspan number in that variable to the number of desired thumbs.