Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog.com > Feedback & Suggestions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 2
Comments: 1
Default Work on next Photoplog version

Morgan plis work on next Photoplog version!
Old 10-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. As of the date of this post, the most recent pro release was in September, i.e., last month. Just like with any other person, I have other obligations and couldn't possibly code on the same script every single day without achieving burnout, so please let me have a real life too. The next version has quite a number of code changes so it is going to take time regardless.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Yellow Plog

Morgan,
I agree with you
Just wanted to know that the roadmap is going forward I really like this script and dreaming for new features
Old 10-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Yes, PhotoPlog Pro is going forward. Rest assured, there are no plans to disappear.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 1
Comments: 0

i liked your comments in the request postings wich stopped since some months
Old 10-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Yellow Plog

That was my concerns.. there are so many great ideas around here !!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Just because I don't update those posts on a regular basis doesn't mean that I am not doing anything. I suppose I could spend more time updating those posts with comments than working on the next version.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Yellow Plog

Greetings Morgan
Just wondering if you have any (even small) update on this
Old 11-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Rest assured that work on the new version continues.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Yellow Plog

Well if you ever need a beta testing community, don't mind asking me
Closed Thread