Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Lite > Troubleshooting & Problems
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 18 Years ago

Old 02-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Bad Type

I recently moved my site to it's final location from a test site where we were working on it. On the test site, pictures were uploaded and everything was working fine. When we moved everything looked fine until I tried to upload and that's when I got this error:

Sorry, Afterlifer82: Bad Type

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/liferx/public_html/photoplog/images/1/1_Untitled-TrueColor-04.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/liferx/public_html/photoplog/upload.php on line 144

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpXsF6I8' to '/home/liferx/public_html/photoplog/images/1/1_Untitled-TrueColor-04.jpg' in /home/liferx/public_html/photoplog/upload.php on line 144

I tried a few images and have had other people try as well. I'm hoping this is something simple I can change as opposed to having to uninstall and reinstall. Any responses are greatly appreciated.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Wow and then 2 seconds later I fix it, haha. It was the fact that the Images folders needed to be switched back to chmod 777.