Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog.com > Feedback & Suggestions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 15 Years ago

Old 06-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

I'm truly sorry that it isn't fun to revert templates and then reapply edits, but if people want new gallery features, I need to edit the PhotoPlog templates. It's the same story when vB comes out with a bigger upgrade; I get hit with it too, as I have modified a number of vB templates. What I do is copy my modified vB templates to text files, revert the changed vB templates, do the vB upgrade, and then go back through the vB templates and reapply my changes.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 06-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 1
Comments: 0

or use tms
at time it is just german but i'm sure it will be available in english too*g*

thx for the hooks
now i have to look what i have modified lol (pm notification, upload,......) phu that will take a time

but i still don't understand why you load every template on every site(including settings.php)

Last edited by ragtek; 06-14-2007 at 06:16 PM..
Old 06-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 2

Hey, now that we have the tick boxes for inline moderation (which a super useful improvement btw!) what are the chances of being able to use the same functionality to add pictures to an Album? It would go a long way towards easing the pain in collecting pictures to be able to flag them as you run searches, browse etc, and then drop them all in an album at once. Maybe have the ability to open up an album and use the same kind of mass move system to flag entries in an album and them move them to another album? People often want to reshuffle/re-sort their collections of pictures.

Really liking 2.1.4 btw! ::thumbs up::

James and Susan
Old 06-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Template usage has now been modified; requests will be considered for pro v.2.1.5. Thanks again for the thanks.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 06-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0

With the new version, can members have their own gallery, or do they still have to upload to set categories?
Old 06-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Head Plog
Admin

You can set a category to be a members' folder so it will then act like this: http://www.photoplog.com/demo/pro/index.php?c=8
Old 06-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Orange Plog

Comments: 2

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Exactly! I'm absolute sure when everyone know what TMS is and esp what it can do for all vB Coders and customes, then the time will come that everyone will never miss this excellent hack. Never again Template Updates what is the most dreaded pain for all vB customers. It's one of the best hacks what has been published of Andreas. Surely its handling is for the first time not quite easy to understand (I needed 2 months to understand it ) but today I cannot live without it. At the moment it's still Beta 4, but it runs strong. Have patience: The time will come
Old 06-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Orange Plog

hmm
the new version is 50% super 50% "not so optimal" in my opinion

the memberlist needs 5-15 sec to open ( if the plugin is active)
in other places the same...

the hooks are placed very good, now i have 15 plugins and everything is working fine, without a filechange like in the old version

all in all a very good step forward
Old 06-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Orange Plog

Comments: 2

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
And what should be the other 50%? Try coding itself and we will see what you can do [Alter Meckerer (j/k)]
Old 06-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Orange Plog

Werd ich sowieso machen

und lass mich meckern, ich erwarte mir immer mehr
zB was ich mir erwartet hätte: mehr AJAX
zB wahl => durch ajax kein neuladen
direkt editieren(wobei es super ist das editiern nun möglich ist)
die von mir gewünschte thumbklasse (wobei das durch die thumbnails.php eh fast gegeben ist, bin grad am datei verändern damit ich genau das kriege)

morgan, wount you make a german undercategory? its easier lol