Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default I need photoplog lite for vb4

hi ,

I need something like photoplog lite for vb 4, coz its more simple than photoplog pro and thats why I need it. I will pay the pro version fees for this if its possible.

Are you able to do this for me ?
Old 07-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Nope, sorry, no lite version for vB4.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 07-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Yellow Plog

so Bad

and one more thing , is there any ability to add a copyright logo on all uploaded photos ?

thanks
Old 07-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Yellow Plog

I mean Watermarking (in pro version ? )

Last edited by alichakery; 07-30-2010 at 12:55 AM..
Old 07-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Head Plog
Admin

The pro version has the ability to dynamically watermark large images.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 07-30-2010, 02:32 AM
Yellow Plog

thanks morgan ,

and one more question , is this possible that I change the photoplog pro's look to lite version ? Coz I really like the lite version But I need more features like watermarking too.

thanks
Old 08-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Yellow Plog

Why no body is supporting here ? you know I dont like photopost , But I have to say that the have a great support , especially for Pre-Sales section.

I really like Photoplog and I am sure if we improve the support of this website , more people will purchase this mod.

I can help you in this way, please pm me if you are interested. (I dont want anything in return)

Goodluck
Old 08-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Head Plog
Admin

While I am online a lot, I am not online 24/7, especially during weekends and holidays, sometimes during the week, so bumping doesn't grab my attention or make me respond any faster.

As to your question, the pro version has templates and hooks, so if you are knowledgeable about HTML and PHP/hooks/plugins, you can create whatever look you want. Note though that you should not use the lite templates with the pro version. You would need to do whatever edits or modifications you want directly with the pro version.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Yellow Plog

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
thanks for the reply , but you know I think PhotoPlog is so much better than plugins like photopost so it deserves more support. thanks anyway.

about the template edit , can you do this kind of modification for me ? for example if I pay 50or more instead of 35$ for the license?
I am asking you because you designed this mod so you are the best expert in PhotoPlog.

thanks
Old 08-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Sorry, but I'm not taking any customization requests at this time. Perhaps try pro for a week before deciding you want to mod it. You might find that you like it after all.
Closed Thread