PhotoPlog

Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Lite > "How Do I..." Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 15 Years ago

Old 07-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Random Thumbs Gallery on vBa CMPS?

I've searched this forum, the vbAdvanced support forum and a few others for hours last night and today and I can't seem to find an answer to my question anywhere.

I have Photoplog Lite installed on my vBa forum (3.7.2 Patch Level 1) and I would just like to add the Random Thumbs gallery strip below the navbar on the vBa CMPS index page. Nothing fancy, just the little gallery. I've tried a few older hacks and modules, but nothing seems to be working and I can't find an easy way to do this.

I've worked with phpBB forums for about five years now, but this is a first time using vBulletin so I guess I'm still a newbie.

Could someone out there point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=103839
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 07-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Green Plog

Oops. I looked there as well, but I guess I stumbled upon an older add-on that didn't work at all for me. Thank you very much and my apologies for bothering you when it was right there all along.

Last edited by wyllomoon; 07-17-2008 at 07:03 PM..
Old 07-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Green Plog

Actually, I've just realised this is the same add-on I already tried, but I couldn't get it working. I'll follow the instructions again and give it one more try. Is there a support thread here for this or do I post there if I run into any problems?

Edit: Second time's a charm, I guess. It's working now! Thanks again.

Last edited by wyllomoon; 07-17-2008 at 07:17 PM..
Old 07-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Green Plog

This doesn't seem to work with PRO. Should it?
Old 07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

No, it's a lite only add-on. Pro has instructions in the readme file located in the /vbadvanced directory of the package.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams