Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 15 Years ago

Old 01-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default vB 3.8 support and profile page tab

Dear Morgan,

Before buying your script (switching from vbgallery) I'd like to know the following

- Is vB 3.8 supported (right now) ? No script errors ?
- Is there a hack/function that displays users uploads in user profiles in a separated tab ? (hack forum for licensed members only)
- Is there a plan to replace/import from vBulletin own personal gallery implementation ?
- Rough estimate of the next (rewrite) version...6 months or 1 year ?

Any help appreciated !
Old 01-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

1: As vB 3.8 is still in RC state, no tests have been done for compatibility, but as some people tend to upgrade vB before is goes gold, and at least some of those people probably also use PhotoPlog, what I can tell you is that I haven't received any incompatibility reports to date.

2: Yes, you can see it in action here. The add-on that does that is here (accessible after purchase).

3: No, there are currently no plans to import files from the vB albums into the PhotoPlog gallery.

4: Sorry, but I don't give ETAs. If I put a date out there, and then miss the deadline because of bugs or whatever reason, people might be disappointed or upset. What I can tell you is that the next version is a major rewrite and is in the works.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 01-13-2009, 11:52 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

The vBulletin 3.8.0 GOLD is out...
PhotoPlog 2.1.4.8 is compatible with it?
Old 01-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

This site is running vB 3.8 and PhotoPlog. So far so good. No problems found to date.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams