Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Lite > Troubleshooting & Problems
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 18 Years ago

Old 03-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Missing Images.

I just moved to a new server and now all of my users images are not showing up. I just get a box with an X. I have the path in config.php right. If I change it in anyway, I get a blank page. Does the database store the full path to each picture someplace or is that generated somehow?

The servers not running in safe mode. Would missing GD cause this? I'm not sure if that came on the new server.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Green Plog

I do have GD2 installed and running. So no problems there.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

What is the link from a broken image? Can't see, no guests allowed.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Green Plog

http://www.animesanction.net/photopl....php?n=335&w=s

This is an example of a link that shows as an X. I have just enabled guests to view PP now.

Thanks for all your help.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Make a backup of the PhotoPlog file.php file, and then remove all @ from the file and then find:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
And afterwards add the following:
Code:
And then call the following from your browser:
Code:
What shows on screen?
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Green Plog

So I removed all of the @ symbols and added that lind of code. I got the following output.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagetypes() in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/photoplog/file.php on line 182
Old 03-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Head Plog
Admin

The GD library is not installed correctly: http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78
Old 03-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Green Plog

Thanks for your help. I'll get this fixed asap!
Old 03-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Green Plog

does photoplog use the default image handler for vB? Or is this set to GD only. I know right now I have ImageMagick running and it displays vB images. Is there a way for PP to use this as well?
Old 03-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Head Plog
Admin

PhotoPlog Lite uses GD. ImageMagick use is on the tentative Pro list.