PhotoPlog

Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Why does photopost cost more anyway.... Photoplog seems MUCH better. Can someone outline the differences for me.... Im kind of disappointed that i bought Photopost.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

While I can not tell you why PhotoPost sets their prices the way they do, I can tell you that I wanted to offer an affordable gallery. When I first started with PhotoPlog Lite, the free version that's available on vBorg, I wasn't sure that I'd even offer a pro version, but as PhotoPlog Pro did come to fruition, there is an online demo here, a list of features here, and some ACP screenshots here. PhotoPost also has a list of features on their site, and if you compare the two, you'll get a sense of the yeas and nays of each gallery. Also, if you take a peek at some of the threads around here, you can get an idea as to the type of support I offer. While PhotoPlog may not have as many features as PhotoPost, at least not yet, it's my hope that people find PhotoPlog an affordable and viable alternative.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 11-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 10
Comments: 2
Post PhotoPlog vs PhotoPost

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Same wanna know. I know PhotoPost and its difficult handling. IMO it's too hard to get those tons of functions worked. At that time before buying PhotoPlog I have worked with this program and I needed really lots of days. This program is too complex in all functions. I got always a nerveous breakdown to make settings and these never worked. After some days I threw it away. I have no clue why PhotoPost is so damn expensive (130 $ if I'm right). This price is by far not warrantable. I'd like to get started with a program immedeiately when I bought it. But please not by doing some days of working to see "How it works". That makes me kinda sick, you know?

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Exactly! PhotoPlog does go different ways and is much easier thru its handling and understanding.

Firstly
The 1st diffence is the handling and understanding. All you have to know is to enter the right path to your site. Once it got entered you can start immediately.

Secondly
The Price! Only 35$ is really cheap in my eyes for such a great program. Not for all the world I'd buy another gallery program. Simply the best.

Thirdly
Updates! PhotoPlog updates does no need a long time. Every 1-2 month we get an update with new features and better functions. Sometimes it can happen that an update is more faster than before. See 2.12 => 2.13.

Fourthly
Last but not at least: The excellent support around the clock thru Morgan and his team. You can ask him whatever you need to know: You'll get always expert advice from professional management!!! He has helped me so often in the past and that's also the reason why I love him so much.

My Last Comment
We all know that PhotoPlog does not have the variety of functions like PhotoPost have. NOT YET! But I'm 100% sure and I know that PhotoPlog is on the right way to do that - Step for step. The time will come that PhotoPlog beat all competition and to pull clear far far away. By which I mean: It's going to be more than a blockbuster. Believe me that the time will come

In the last months I could convinced 2 German members to buy PhotoPlog. And I never stop to get more members. I'm absolute sure to be on the right way just because I'm totally convinced about this great program called PhotoPlog. Tendency: Rising! -Mike

More infos: See Here