Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 10-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 1
Comments: 0
Default german language

is there a german language package available?
Old 10-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

There is a German language XML file available for Pro v.2.1.1, graciously provided by MikeD. There is also an English language XML file available for Pro v.2.1.2 that can be used for translations.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Orange Plog

Comments: 2

Hi Morgan,
how its goin? Been a while since I have seen you around. While we're on the subject about "German Language". I saw that you have released a new PhotoPlog version. I'd like to know the differences of all Phrases between both versions. by which I mean: Version 2.11 and the new one. Are there any big differences between both versions? Do you have an overview at hand? That would be great so then I don't need to re-translate the whole product. Know what I mean?

Ragtek Schön Dich auch mal hier zu sehn, Daniel
Soll ich für Dich PhotoPlog via PayPal bezahlen?

My godness: What's that here? Now I can put Images into my posts? Seems that I missed somethings during my absence. Is that a PhotoPlog thing? Wow I'm impressed. Hey that's CGN - My hometown. That looks sooo sweet
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

Wow, my 2nd hometown... ATL!!! Nice feature. I love it, Morgan
Code:
Old 10-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Orange Plog

Code:
Almost forget to ask our big boss...

Morgan, I know Daniel aka "ragtek" from many vb forums here in Germany. We had an discussion any days ago between PhotoPost and PhotoPlog in our forum. I told him that PhotoPlog is much better and I suggested him to buy your product. Now he's ready to buy your product but the problem is that he can't pay via PayPal. But I can immediately pay and that's no problem for me.

The reason I'm asking: How'd we arrange it? Is this possible to pay for him so he can get a valid PhotoPlog license? Know what I mean? Do you have a solution for this? -Mike
Old 10-29-2006, 08:37 PM
Head Plog
Admin

@MikeD: the language XML files here list phrases in alphabetical order within phrase group so that can be used to look for new phrases, but sorry, I don't have a list of the v.2.1.2 phrases.

@ragtek, both PayPal and 2Checkout are now accepted, so if you want to use eCheck via PayPal, just send me a PM. If MikeD wants to PayPal you money according to PayPal terms, that's between you two, but when buying PhotoPlog, it should be the licensee who makes purchase. Thanks.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 10-30-2006, 07:39 AM
Orange Plog

Code:
Ah I see. That is ok and should be that what I need to know. Thank you

Code:
eCheck via PayPal is an good idea. Let's see how ragtek decide. Now it's up to him.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 1
Comments: 0

and theres no other way to transfer the money to you than paypal and echeck?
i cant get echeck & paypal without a creditcard
is there another way without a creditcard?
Old 10-31-2006, 08:44 PM
Orange Plog

Yes we have had an discussion today. Daniel (ragtek) does have no other way to pay via PayPla thru me. It's to be feared that he cannot pay via eCheck just bc eCheck wants to get around 50 bucks for his first approvement. And that's totally insane if someone is a first customer. So here's my suggestion...

Morgan, I will pay for Ragtek thru PayPal. Trust me you get your money. That's not the problem. But is it kinda possible to change the owner info within the vB Paid subscription? Know what I mean? I have no experience and I don't know how it works to change the license info within vB. Is this possible? I do hope to find a good solution for ragtek. May all wishes comes true for him. Esp to know that we both did it with a clear conscience. For the time being I'm sure that this is the best solution to help him. Please tell me what you think, Morgan -Mike
Old 11-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Head Plog
Admin

@ragtek: sorry, the two options available are PayPal and 2Checkout.

@MikeD: if you buy a license, then the license is your license. If you want to thereafter transfer your license, please send a PM to me. Transfers are not automatic but rather determined on a case by case basis.