Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog.com > Announcements
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 02:19 AM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 2
Comments: 1

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Does this means users will be able to Upload videos on the fly AND add videos from YouTube also?
Old 02-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

The uploading of media content will probably behave like the uploading of images currently behaves. As for videos on any third-party sites, you'll need to check the policies of those sites to see if they allow their videos to be uploaded elsewhere. Probably not.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 3
Comments: 0

Code:
What zip, there is no one.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Head Plog
Admin

The ZIP from the download page here.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Green Plog

Code:
All mentioned files in the zip are still dated 10.09.07, so they shouldnt do anything regarding the vB 3.7
Old 03-13-2008, 01:37 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Ignore the date; do what is stated in the post.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Orange Plog

I hope the ability to upload new media files kicks this mods butt!:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168658

I also hope that it does not allow users to upload videos but takes from other sites because that would kill our disk space.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Green Plog

hi morgan
like i ask to gars, gab and gal, i need to know if i can upgrade to last vBulletin - RC1 and photoplog still works.

sorry if this question are repeated

all the best
joao barroca
aka beduino
Old 03-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Post one in this thread has a list of files for use with vB 3.7. As long as you have done as in post one, should be okay.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 2

Morgan: Any update on the new Photoplog por VB 3.7; 3.7 it's almost final.
Closed Thread