Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Lite > Troubleshooting & Problems
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 13 Years ago

Old 03-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Not logged in

I've had photoplog installed for over a year and working fine. I just recently started getting complaints that when a user that is logged in tries to access the galleries, they are asked to log in again.

In addition, I no longer see photoplog in the admin backend. I've already read the sticky thread, and that isn't the issue.

I'm running 3.8 now and I'm not sure when the issue started, but I figure when I upgraded.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:20 PM
PhotoPlog Support

Can you replicate their issues at all?
Old 04-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Green Plog

Yes, when you click on the gallery, it requests you to re-login.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Was it working fine before? If so, then it seems something else changed? Perhaps a new add-on?
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Green Plog

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Yes, it was working before. I updated to the latest versions and noticed it having issues after that. I tried to reinstall the product but it still didn't work.

Is there an error log that I can access that might provide answers?
Old 04-20-2010, 11:08 PM
Head Plog
Admin

What version did you upgrade too? Your sever should have an error log. You might need to contact your host to find it.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 05-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Green Plog

Running version 3.8.2

Nothing in error logs showing the issues. Still when you click to go to the gallery and you are logged in, it redirects you to a login page.

It is like photoplog is not getting the credintials from the forum. Please help.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Head Plog
Admin

All known login resolutions are already listed in that sticky thread here. Not sure what else to suggest. Maybe something here might help.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Green Plog

Also, the menu for photoplog no longer shows up in the vbulletin admind left panel. What could be causing that? Is there any type of list of mods that are known to effect photoplog?
Old 05-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Nothing I know of that would make the PhotoPlog ACP side menu disappear. Maybe try disabling your other add-ons, and then re-enable them one by one and see if one of them is the problem.