Comments: 1

How did you get 3.7 early? You must have a good hook up
Old 12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...postcount=2160
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 12-20-2007, 06:19 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 1

Hi Morgan ,,, when is new version coming up?
Old 12-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Sorry, I don't offer guesses, speculation, or predictions because, if I were to mention a date and then didn't meet that date, people would be disappointed, etcetera, so suffice it to say, "when it's done."
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 01-20-2008, 05:27 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Hmm. PhotoPlog Pro seems to be working fine with vB 3.7 Beta 3...And I've been using the download package prior to this latest update. The only issue I came across was that the installer didn't work on a fresh vB 3.7 Beta 3 install. PhotoPlog Pro worked if vB was upgraded from 3.6.8 to 3.7 Beta 3.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

...But I've upgraded anyway. Thank you.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:39 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 2
Smile

Any new on the upcoming version of Photoplog?

Thanks a lot !!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Not until after vB 3.7 goes gold at the earliest, and probably some time after that to make sure everything works correctly.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 2

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Any chance you can post some of the new features?
Old 02-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Head Plog
Admin

The release announcement should contain a list of features, but probably the biggest change, which requires a large amount of rewrite, is the ability to upload various media files, not just images.
Closed Thread