Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 15 Years ago

Old 07-24-2008, 07:13 AM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 3
Comments: 0
Question About the custom usage of photoplog

Hi,

I would like to purchase the photoplog but instead of using it as a photogallery, i would like to use it as the "movie review" pages.

But to do this, i need some custom fields. And i'm writing this message to learn if this is possible or not.

Under the Description section, i need another field as "Cast Info". So when a user post a new thread, if he/she fill this section, this information will be shown on the showthread template.

And instead of the file size, dimensions etc., i need 2 more custom fields as "release date" and "official website" fields...

The photoplog lite templates are what am looking for. So after i purchase the pro, i will just use "lite" functions.

So i would like to learn if it is possible for you to make these custom changes or not ?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and Best regards
Seamus
Old 07-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

The pro version allows for custom fields. There is an online demo here and some ACP screenshots here. With custom fields, you can add the fields you want, and with template edits, you can remove what you don't want to show on screen. You can upgrade from lite to pro without losing gallery information so long as you do not uninstall the lite version, just upgrade to the pro version. Instructions come with the pro package.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 07-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Yellow Plog

Thank you very much for your reply Morgan. I've checked the demo page and also the screenshots. Actually the demo is too complicated for me. What i mean is, am looking for something much more easy. Exactly as on Lite version. (Please see the picture below

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
I need a look as above but with some more custom fields. As i see from the screenshots, i think it will not be diffucult to create the custom fields. But the showthread template (or maybe you call it show picture) will be same on lite version ? Or can i make it that simple look ?

And even if i create the custom fields, for example if its the website address, can i make it clickable ? Not just as text... Because the "cast info" section will be "tag system" and when you click on the actor/actress name, it will take you to the imdb info page.

Best regards
Old 07-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Custom fields are only available with the pro version and are not clickable. It was not quite the simple thing to incorporate and won't get added to the lite version. The page to which you refer in the screenshot is called the view file page, and its template can be edited to make to appear similar to the screenshot you posted. Try uploading a file using the online demo here to see some examples of custom fields and how they display on screen after upload.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 07-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Yellow Plog

Its still what am looking for. I loved it. Thanks for your kind relation. For sure i will purchase it.