PhotoPlog

Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 13 Years ago

Old 08-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default PhotoPlop for vBulletin Suit 4.05 - Adressing my needs ?

Hi
Before we buy I just wanted to ask some questions:

1) Can i fully integrate the PhotoPlog into the Website, means, can i show the navbar menu on top and below PhotoPlop, like the forum of vBulletin is integrated ?

2) Can i chose the startpoint I want to link to. I want to have all galeries listet on the entry page, with one sample photo.

3) can users have the chance to mark their "favorites" ? so they can easily find them later ?

4) can you protect galleries with a password?
5) Can users create their own galleries (and protect them with passwords) ?

Thanks and BR
Christian
Old 08-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

1: Integrating add-ons with other add-ons may or may not work. It depends on what you are trying but PhotoPlog comes with its own set of templates that you can edit.

2: The entry point is the index page and on that page is a selection of main categories. Depending on how you set up the categories you may or may not see them all.

3: There is an album feature that is for users to mark their favorites, not to be confused with 'albums' in vBulletin.

4: No, there is currently no password feature, though you can prevent certain usergroups from viewing the gallery.

5: Depending on permissions, users can create categories, but they are not their own. Others could upload to them.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams