Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 02-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Please help me

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
After I install photoplog I get these errors, what can I do?

www.novusordosaeculorum.com/photoplog
Old 02-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

You have some plugin using the global_complete hook that is causing that error, maybe because the DIR constant is not on the require_once path. Look at line six of the plugin to check it out.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 02-19-2007, 03:58 AM
Green Plog

Hi. sorry but which file will I check for line 6?
Old 02-20-2007, 03:15 AM
Green Plog

Hi.

I still get this

Code:
Please tel me what to do, I really want this script
Old 02-20-2007, 03:21 AM
Green Plog

This is my settings.php

<attachment removed, please don't post complete files, thanks>
Old 02-20-2007, 03:45 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Although you see the error when you go to the gallery, the error doesn't have anything to do with PhotoPlog. Via the vB ACP, look at line six of whatever plugin is using the global_complete hook. PhotoPlog does not use the global_complete hook. It's likely some other mod you have installed isn't correctly setting the require_once path, and that is why you get an error.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 02-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Green Plog

Hi.

I am sorry...
I checked all plugins.. and none seem to have any code that uses global_complete in it.. I check it twice..

The site is still not working, I asked the server admins to look at it, but they say all is the way it should be...

I really really want this too work.. can you pleaseee help me!

http://www.novusordosaeculorum.com/photoplog/index.php
Old 02-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Plugins wouldn't have global_complete inside them. There is a plugin located at the global_complete hook. Line 4946 of vB functions.php file is the following:
Code:
Your error says "No such file or directory in /includes/functions.php(4946) : eval()'d code on line 6" and that means line six of a plugin located at the global_complete hook is causing the error.

Go to vB ACP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager and look for global_complete under Hook Location. For each plugin using the global_complete hook, look at line six.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Green Plog

Can I pay you to fix it?
Old 02-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Green Plog

ok now there is a different error,

Warning: main(/global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/novusord/public_html/photoplog/settings.php on line 93

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/novusord/public_html/photoplog/settings.php on line 93