PhotoPlog

Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 14 Years ago

Old 01-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Thumbs up Looking for an advanced gallery that ties into vB and user profiles/albums. Paying $

Does this work with 3.8 yet?

I would LOVE it if this also allowed video, and the ultimate would be if it converted video into .flv ala youtube.. but maybe I'm just dreaming an impossible dream, now.

Does this tie into the users profile/albums and which has an easy hook to show the latest additions on the forum home and home pages?

We are building an image based forum and this would be one of the most important features.

Does your team do any custom code for companies? Paying of course.

Thank you.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:04 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

1: This site is running vB 3.8 and PhotoPlog with no problems to date.

2: PhotoPlog currently does GIF, JPG, and PNG images only, no video.

3: Please see the following pages for what integration is available:
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 06-12-2009, 05:00 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Do all of those integration options come with photoplog by default or will I need to download plugins or addons for it?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

The gallery tab on the profile page is currently an add-on. To have thumbnail strips on the forum index page requires editing templates. The gallery results in the search results also requires editing templates. The readme that comes with the PhotoPlog package has instructions for what to edit.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams